Tuesday 15 July 2008

So what's the food gonna be like?

Should I eat more and store extra layers of fat during the build up for this travel, just to see me through the ex-Soviet states and Mongolia?

Or should I pack up lots of provisions (instant noodles and cup-a-soup, whoop whoop!! feels great to eat like a student again!) in order to avoid disgust at first and dysentery later from the local specialities?

Well, I’ve been through so many vaccines…

All these chemicals running around my body... [switch off the light and I’ll glow in the dark!]

What can be worse?

I’ll go local. When in Rome, do as the Romans. And I’ll be posting here every single thing I eat and drink…

To make it more of a challenge, I ask for your contribution.

I’ve posted a map of the route I will be following.

Please do some research and send me ideas about the local delicacies (make it fried beetles or duck feet skewers) to be found at my next stop.

I’ll trace it down and eat it for you [guts rumbling already].

Photographic evidence will be posted too!

What more do you need to support me and the Fundación?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir

When your in beijing try eat black scorpion and also fried snake and silworm.

Marioz said...

scorpion: done
silkworm: done
snake: coming up!

thanks a lot jason, I will remeber this next time i fill in your report ;]